With a full spectrum of Omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids, Organic Inca Inchi Oil:
- Maintains the skin’s natural barrier
- Shields against environmental pollutants
- Provides relief for itchy and scaly skin
- Conditions and moisturizes
- Improves skin tone
- Reduces redness and inflammation
Inca Inchi (Plukenetia Volubilis Linneo) is a plant native to the Peruvian Amazon that has been used for thousands of years by Chancas Indians and other tribal groups of the region. Grown using traditional, organic agricultural methods and hand-picked, the Inca Inchi fruit is naturally sun dried and its seeds are cold pressed to extract the raw oil. earthsafe™ relies on a sustainable development programme (The OMEGA Project) to guarantee a fair income to farmers and producers, thus improving their working and living environments by ensuring both the respect of the environment and the farmers’ quality of life.